Thursday, May 15, 2008

Done.

It's official-- I've graduated from high school. Scary, I know.

So I've been at home by myself for the past, oh, week I'd say. My sister's been at school. Yesterday was her last day-- she got to test out of all of her semester tests (except for Precalc... She's chosen to take that test because she's an over-achiever). And what does she do today? She goes to a movie with her junior friends and leaves me by myself. AGAIN.

So I'm cleaning my room, and sort of packing along the way. I've been doing that for a few days now. My room was really that bad. I can now walk in it, but it's got a long way to go. It gets better, then it gets worse again... And then I decide to take really long breaks where I decide to download music or talk to people on Windows Live Messenger. My downloading is getting out of hand, but I've got a BUNCH of really cool songs. I'm downloading every song on Stephenie Meyer's book playlists. I'm a nerd, I know. But she has AWESOME taste in music. And I'm sick of listening to Broadway showtunes. Shh! don't tell Jordan; he'll have a heart attack.

WELLLLLLL, I better get back to my room. Maybe I'll try downloading a few more songs. Limewire crapped out on me last night, so I ended up reading for about... four hours and then going to bed. My life is so BORING. At least I'll (hopefully) get a job soon. I applied at a Christian book store called Parables. It's practically a step away from soon-to-be MY apartment. I could walk to work from my apartment if I didn't have to walk on major roads. Wait, I think I could walk anyway. I think the walking trail goes right past it. Hm.

Anywho, so I have connections in the store, and I think I can get a job there. WOO! But enough about that. I'm going to CLEAN.

0 comments: