Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun fun fun.

I'm at work. As usual. I'm always at work or at school. And then I'm usually working on homework or organizing my music junk when I'm at my apartment. Until Morgan comes home and I talk to her for two hours... I love living with her. She's fantastic.

I've been in school for... nearly three full weeks now. O_O; It's crazy! My classes are all pretty fun... Or easy. My theatre class isn't as fun as I thought it'd be. We're already done with the acting portion because the teacher is a tech person. And my applied piano teacher is kind of a jerk to everyone EXCEPT me, which makes me feel really bad. Oh, and I'm probably going to fail music theory. But whatever. I'm going to the free tutoring sessions that the CMENC (College Music Educators National Conference... I think?) have on Wednesdays. It's sort of helping. I need more help with the written stuff, but they focus on ear training. But I shouldn't complain.

I've made friends, too! Well, I think they think I'm kind of... odd. I'm naturally just a touchy person. I touch people. I hug them. I high five them. I nudge, I pat them on the shoulder... And I'm kind of grabby, too. I can't help it. My one friends kind of got mad at me yesterday because he couldn't figure out how to read manga and I KINDA SORTA grabbed at the book to show him... He was a little dramatic about it, but I was out of line. I thought he was mad at me, but then he started talking about how he loved my shoes, so all was forgiven... I think.

I don't know. I think I'm too insecure with new people... I'm naturally outgoing, but I kind of question whether or not my company is wanted sometimes. I do the same thing with the friends that I've had for years.

Nothing else is really interesting about my life right now. I'm getting caught up with all of my appointments: dentist, eye doctor, physical, etc. I need to dye my hair again... I decided to keep with the dark red color rather than the strawberry blonde. I just loved the way my hair looked during Brigadoon... It was this rich red color, almost bright enough to be Little Mermaid hair! It looked really pretty against my pale skin. *sigh* I know my parents want me to go back to blonde, but whatever. I like my red hair. And it's not as hard to maintain as people claim it is. :/

Ugh. I don't want to work. Seriously, this is the worst day for work. I had to wake up super early because I had to shower in the morning. I fell asleep before I could take one and then when I woke up at 3 in the morning, I realized what had happened and just set my cellphone alarm for 6:15. Too earlyyyyyyy. And it doesn't help that it's freaky hurricane weather outside. Seriously. The rain is WEIRD today. It hasn't rained like this for a good long while.

I don't even have that much to do today. I wish I could clean today instead of tomorrow, but I'll probably have even LESS to do tomorrow...

Well, I'm off to find some random stuff to do. >_>

0 comments: