Sunday, April 20, 2008

Money, Money, Money.

...Is a good song. ABBA=<3

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAVE MONEY. All I do is spend it on things that I don't really need! I just bought two music books. Why? Because I felt like it. I found Musical Theater Anthology books WITH accompaniment CDs for a fairly good price, so I BOUGHT THEM. I mean, it's hard to find good music books for mezzo-soprano, and I was pretty much in love when I saw the first book had By the Sea and The Worst Pies in London from Sweeney Todd. PLUS I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, so I got free two day shipping. This is like the time I went to the silent auction. I freaking flipped out and bought a bunch of crap. But sometimes these splurges end up with good things, like my iPod mini. That was the greatest investment ever. I mean, I don't use it any more... I now have an 80GB iPod classic that is pretty much my entire life. But you catch my meaning.

Wellll, I need to work on graduation stuff again. I've already made two sizes of invitation, and I'm gonna start addressing envelopes for the FAAAANCY invitations that only select people are receiving. I guess all I have now is to do that, actually get the invitations printed, aaaand probably just clean house (although I'll most likely do the cleaning/house work during my free week.

OFF TO WORK ON GRADUATION CRAP!

0 comments: