Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bored.

Soooo, a lot has been happening lately, which is why I've chosen to neglect my blog for a while. I just finished with district music yesterday (everything I was in received a I, which leads me to the conclusion that everything I touch turns to GOLD). I had a bunch of homework being piled on me, too. I think the teachers decided to try giving the seniors as much homework as possible before we graduate. O_o;;

Graduation. Yeah, that's another thing that's going to force me to neglect this a little bit. In fact, I should be getting in the shower right now so I can use the rest of my day to make invitations and complete my guest list, but I'm not. Instead I'm eating cold pizza and writing in my blog. Naughty, naughty...

And because I'm worried that my dad will come up here and get mad at me for not being in the shower, I'll cut this short. Perhaps I'll elaborate about stuff later. You never know.

0 comments: