Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Icon Rocks.

So last night I went through all of my pictures on my computer... I found this fantastic icon of Snape. I wanted to use my Cedric/Taco icon, but I guess flash icons don't work for profile pictures. I'll have to put it on here sometime because it's amazing.

So there was a "cabaret show" tonight for our senior high choir. I did well on both my duets (I had a duet with my sister and a duet with my dear friend Lily--I mean, Jordan (he's a goof)), but I actually blanked on the words to my solo, which NEVER happens. But oh well. And my dearest Padfoot tried to console me, but I didn't want a hug. So I was mean to my Paddykins. ;_; But other than that, the night was GREAT. My dad is actually uploading the duet my sister and my friend Justin sang. It's Tear Jerk from "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change." He's like putting it on YouTube or something. I'll have to put a link. He might my duet with Jordan up. That'd be great.

Gosh, I'm pooped. I'm out.

0 comments: