Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No School.

There's no school tomorrow due to crappy weather, which means there's no conference speech tomorrow (or today, I should say). At least, there's no conference speech for us... But perhaps not for the rest of the schools. And if they don't reschedule conference speech, I will have a stroke and die. I will literally go out and murder people. I have worked too hard not to kick conference humorous prose ASS. I want that beautiful gold medal, 1st place Humorous Prose on the back. I WANT IT! And if I don't get a chance to get it, I will murder people.

I'm getting this icky feeling in my stomach... It's all bubbly, like it's boiling. It may be that my supper was a crappy hot dog, a bag of super salty popcorn, and a melty snickers that I grabbed at the basketball game in desperation because I hadn't been home since 7:17 that morning, when we left late for jazz band (my fault). Oh, and I had a bit of burnt popcorn that our "Harry Beaton" made during Brigadoon practice. And some weird guacamole pringles. And a bottle of water.

I can't possibly fall asleep like this. I'm too buzzed with stress about this. Plus I read a sappy love story-- one of those young adult stories about teenage girls falling in love with their best guy friends; it's "How to be Popular" by Meg Cabot, and it's really good, I'm just not in the best of moods for it right now-- which TOTALLY doesn't help my mood. And now a girl that I used to go to school with started talking to me on MSN. I used to hang out with her a lot. It's not like she lives anywhere different (she lived in a different town, she just goes to that town's school now...), but I haven't talked to her in FOREVER. It's kind of nice to explain all the crap that's been bothering me without having to worry about her telling everyone. I mean, she can kind of blab sometimes, but she's not on good terms with a lot of people from my school, so I think I'm good. She's a nice person, but people don't get along with her. She's a little... extreme, sometimes. But I miss her now and then.

0 comments: