Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wallflower.

I think Wallflower (also known as Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, or Perfect Girl Evolution) is my favorite manga/anime in the ENTIRE WORLD. Better than Naruto... Better than--dare I say it?--YU-GI-OH!

I'm serious. (Yeah, Beth, I know.) I really love Yu-Gi-Oh! so leave me alone. xD

I'm watching subbed versions of the anime on Veoh. :3 I may buy it on DVD some day... Subtitles don't bother me at all, but I like hearing the dubbed versions better, despite the fact that people say it's "not as good" that way. I'm not a diehard Japanese fan, I just like the stories! And because it's a cartoon, it's easier to forgive. It's not like watching Moonchild (Japanese movie about vampires starring JRock stars Gackt and Hyde) or something dubbed. That would be UNBEARABLE. It makes me think of really old karate movies. XP But I've grown up with English-dubbed versions of anime shows, like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, etc...

Actually, I've only really watched Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon. I've watched a little Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, and Yu Yu Hakashu (or whatever the heck it's called) but I didn't like those, and I watched Naruto, but I wasn't very far into the manga and I didn't want to ruin the story for myself, so I stopped.

But enough of that. I'm only on episode 2 (haha, Star Wars! xD) of Wallflower. I gotta keep watching! (Plus, my friend Jordan is trying to talk to me about his research paper and I'm not doing a very good job of responding.)

0 comments: