Monday, February 11, 2008

Operations.

So... I read this fantastic fanfiction, and it has inspired me. It wasn't like it was all that well written... It was a Twilight fanfic with very OOC characters and there was no plot, just characters writing notes to each other. But it's a great idea. I'm going to start a story with Marauders where they write notes to each other, but I'm going to make the notes on parchment with "handwriting" fonts and post them on another blog... Oh, it's going to be such a great thing! I think there was an LJ project that did something similar a while back, but I'm not sure. I was to say it was the Shoebox project, but I don't think so. I think I just discovered those two things at around the same time.

So that operation is under way, and so is another operation inspired by this fanfic-- Operation A.T.H.O.O.L., pronounced either by spelling it out or "ah-thool." But I'm not going to say what that is, and I'm not even sure it's going to be put to use.

0 comments: